Employment opportunities with the City of Plymouth:
1. Police Officer
Reason for Announcement: Hiring for full time vacancy.
Starting Salary: $27.25-$30.87 per hour
Full Time Benefits: Wisconsin retirement fund; health insurance; HSA fund; life insurance;
sick leave; clothing allowance; longevity pay; deferred compensation; vacation, Health and Wellness center.
Lateral Transfers: To be considered a lateral transfer you:
- must be currently employed in law enforcement.
- not be a probationary employee.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with current employer.
Qualifications: U.S. citizen; minimum age – 21 at close of application; driver license; eligibility for Wisconsin Law Enforcement Standards Board Certification and 60 college credits in Criminal Justice or related field at time of hire; no felony convictions; no domestic abuse convictions; vision correctable to 20/20; good verbal and written communication skills; able to work evenings, weekends and holidays; ability to handle several tasks simultaneously; ability to perform essential functions of this position; ability to use all standard law enforcement equipment.
Apply By: 8:00 a.m., August 7th, 2018
Application: Application packet available at police department or by clicking here.
Submit DJ LE 330 in person, by mail, or email. DJ LE 330 also available at https://wilenet.org/
Plymouth Police Department
P.O. Box 218
128 Smith Street
Plymouth, WI 53073-0128
Phone: (920) 893-6541
Notes: Oral interviews; psychological profile; medical examination; vision examination; drug screening; and background investigation will be conducted.
Incomplete, late, or faxed applications will not be accepted.
2. Cheese Counter Manager – The Redevelopment Authority of Plymouth is seeking a responsible, enthusiastic manager that can help grow and educate the community on the Cheese Counter and Dairy Heritage Center located in the historical downtown Plymouth. This full-time position is responsible for day-to-day facility operations of the Cheese Counter along with general marketing, including but not limited to advertising, social media and outreach to community organizations. They will maintain a quality brand image for the Cheese Capital of the World. Applicant should have experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), inventory and purchasing management and preferred experience managing in a Retail or Food environment. To view the full job description and apply, please use the links below. Applications should be returned to the RDA of the City of Plymouth, Attn: Human Resources, 128 Smith Street, P.O. Box 107, Plymouth, WI 53073. The RDA of the City of Plymouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3. ENERGY SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE: WPPI Energy seeks a customer-focused, technically-adept professional to manage the delivery of utility services, customer programs and marketing initiatives for the communities of New Holstein, Plymouth and Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
As part of a strong team of engineering, energy services, account management and marketing professionals, you will foster and manage important customer and community relationships – including residential, commercial, industrial, school and municipal energy users. You will utilize strong interpersonal skills to form constructive business relationships and to communicate the value that a locally-owned, not-for-profit utility brings to the community. You will also utilize strong analytical skills to educate electric customers on where they use (and waste) energy, and apply your problem solving abilities to find ways to control their electric costs.
Qualified candidates will preferably have a four-year degree in a technical field such as natural or environmental sciences, engineering, or applied mathematics, as well as a strong interest in energy efficiency and renewable energy. Qualified candidates will also possess excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills. Customer service experience and a record of active community involvement is a plus.
Depending on background and experience, the successful candidate will participate in a one to two-month training program based in our office and operations facility in Sun Prairie before relocating to the utility offices in New Holstein, Plymouth and Two Rivers.
WPPI Energy is a not-for-profit, regional power company serving 51 locally owned electric utilities. Through WPPI Energy, these public power utilities share resources and own generation facilities to provide reliable, affordable electricity to 200,000 homes and businesses in Wisconsin, Upper Michigan and Iowa. We offer exceptional benefits and competitive wages. We are growing to meet the needs of a rapidly changing industry, but we are still small enough to offer flexibility and opportunity. WPPI Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at https://wppienergy.org/AboutUs/JobsatWPPIEnergy.aspxor send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources- ESR-NH/P/TR
1425 Corporate Center Drive
Sun Prairie, WI 53590-9109
No phone inquiries please.
4. Cheese Counter Guest Ambassador: The Redevelopment Authority of Plymouth is seeking a qualified candidate to become a Cheese Counter Guest Ambassador. This part-time position is responsible for welcoming guests into the center. Under the direction of the Cheese Counter Manager, this position is also responsible for product sales and working in a food service capacity. They will maintain a quality brand image for the Cheese Capital of the World. Applicant should have experience in performing such work and be at least 18 years or older. Applications may be printed here: RDA Employment Application. Applications should be returned to the RDA of the City of Plymouth, Attn: Human Resources, 128 Smith Street, P.O. Box 107, Plymouth, WI 53073. The RDA of the City of Plymouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.