Welcome to the Plymouth Voter Information page.
Below are links to documents to help you locate your poll, register, and vote by absentee ballot.
If you have further questions please contact our city clerks office.
- Absentee Voting Information
- Federal Post Card Application
- Sheboygan County Assembly Districts
- Wisconsin Elections Commission
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission
- Military and Overseas Voters
- Voting District Map
- Voter Registration
Handicapped Parking & Access to City Hall: There are two entrances to City Hall that are handicapped accessible. One is located at the Main St. Entrance and the other through the Caroline St. parking lot. There is one handicapped parking space on Main St. in front of City Hall and several located in the Caroline St. parking lot.