Contact Information:Brian E. Yerges 128 Smith Street P.O. Box 107 Plymouth, WI 53073 Phone: (920) 893-1271 E-mail: email@example.com
The City Administrator serves as the Chief Administrative Officer of the Municipal Corporation; leading, planning, organizing and directing the administration of the City of Plymouth toward fulfillment of goals and policies determined by the Mayor and Common Council. The City Administrator assists the Mayor and Common Council by facilitating the establishment of goals and proposing alternative strategies for their accomplishment. The City Administrator directs the use of human and fiscal resources toward accomplishment of City goals.
• Oversee the preparation of the annual budget and 10-year capital improvement plan.
• Oversee preparation of the Common Council agenda.
• Provide professional staff services to the Common Council and various city committees.
• Serves as Personnel Director responsible for negotiation and administration of collective bargained labor agreements and personnel policies of the city.
• Oversees the operations of the City general fund and Plymouth Utilities (enterprise funds).
• Carries out and implements policy directives of the Common Council.
• Prepares administrative policies and procedures for the conduct of City operations.
• Represents the City in intergovernmental matters and in public relations.