Employment opportunities with the City of Plymouth:
1. Lifeguard: This position will perform preventative life guarding practices and maintain order and cleanliness of the facilities and grounds. Under the general supervision of the Head Lifeguard. Applications may be completed by clicking on the NEOGOV link below. Applications will be accepted through May 24.
- Lifeguard Class Information. Please select the link for information regarding the Lifeguard Class to become Red Cross Certified. https://goo.gl/pEMbSA
2. Lifeguard/Swim Instructor: This position will perform preventative life guarding practices and maintain order and cleanliness of the facilities and grounds. Under the general supervision of the Senior Head Lifeguard. This position is also responsible for teaching a full range of swim lessons and water safety to participants at various levels of proficiency from preschool to adult. Program areas include swim lesson, lap swim, and aquatic fitness programs for seniors and adults. Applications may be completed by clicking on the NEOGOV link below. Applications will be accepted through May 24.
3. Yard Waste Attendant – The City of Plymouth has openings for a Yard Waste Attendant. This seasonal, part-time position performs duties at the City yard waste drop off site such as; assisting public in unloading vehicles, chipping branches, pushing up loads with a front-end loader and transporting yard waste to the City compost site. This position is needed for Saturdays starting mid-April and ending mid-November from 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. Shifts may be broken into 3- hour increments, but may be asked to work entire shift. Applications are available on the City’s website at www.plymouthgov.com. Select Citizen Info and then Employment. To apply online, select the NEOGOV link and then Job Opportunities on the left. Applications should be returned to the Plymouth Utilities, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 277, Plymouth, WI 53073. Position is open until filled. The City of Plymouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
4. Cheese Counter Guest Ambassador – Are you looking to fill some hours while the kids are in school? Maybe just a few hours for some extra money? The Redevelopment Authority of Plymouth is looking for some fun, upbeat, hard working adults for the Cheese Counter. This part-time position is responsible for welcoming guests into the center. Under the direction of the Cheese Counter Manager, this position is also responsible for product sales and working in a food service capacity. They will maintain a quality brand image for the Cheese Capital of the World. Applications should be returned to the RDA of the City of Plymouth, Attn: Human Resources, 128 Smith Street, P.O. Box 107, Plymouth, WI 53073. The RDA of the City of Plymouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.